The engagement is an exceptional time for the bride and groom which is why sealing the memory with a Los Angeles engagement photographer is such a great idea. As a prelude to the wedding… is the engagement. That time brings its own special moments that only come once in a lifetime. What better way to capture those special moments than to hire an Los Angeles engagement photographer? This is a wonderful opportunity for the bride and groom to use engagement photos to make the big announcement to their friends and family and to use them creatively for the wedding. If this special day is in your horizon, do not overlook the unique events during your engagement. These moments will be a permanent part of your special memories. An Los Angeles engagement photographer will help you share your special story with others through your engagement photos.
At Camarie Photography, we make the process very easy. Photographs will be taken in a relaxing environment of your choice, in a perfectly natural setting. Both you and your loved one will feel right at home so that you can just be yourselves. Do not worry about posing artificially; we will help you with the right poses that will feel natural and comfortable to you, and which will capture the happy moments beautifully.
It is important that you feel comfortable with the photographer with whom you will be working. The right engagement photographer in LA will bring out the best in both of you, in the style that you prefer. Think about what your preferences are when you search for the perfect photographer.
Los Angeles Engagement Photo Locations
I’ve decided to share with you some of may absolute favorite places to do e-sessions. As a Los Angeles photographer… let me tell you that these spots are breathtaking, exciting, romantic, and fun! They can really help bring out the best in who you are as people. Los Angeles is a melting pot for humanity but it is also a melting pot of great scenery. You have the sky scrapers of Downtown LA, the Beaches of Venice and Santa Monica, Griffith Park Observatory, and a plethora of other places like Union Station! Los Angeles is hot spot for photography with so many photo opportunities. Here are just a few to make your LA engagement all the better!
- Venice Beach
- Griffith Park Observatory
- Dodger Statium
- Santa Monica Beach / Pier
- Union Station
- Downtown LA
- China Town
- Rodeo Drive
- Grand Central Park
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios
A list of wonderful locations in the OC and Inland Empire area is also available. Click here for Orange County…view list.
Engagement Photo Themes in L.A.
You should think about a theme for your engagement photos if you prefer as well. You might want to get into a little role play or even just have complimenting outfits! It is totally up to you. Below are some suggestions on how you can get ready for the photography session.
- Notebook Themed
- 1920’s Themed
- Nautical Themed
- 1950’s Themed
- Up the movie Themed
- Favorite Sports Themed
- Star Wars Themed
- Indiana Jones Themed
- Powder Paint Fight
- Christmas Themed (Beautiful)
Getting Ready For Your Engagement Session
1. Be sure that both of you are in a happy mood that day! This may sound obvious, but the emotions that you feel inside come out in the images with your expressions and body language. The details may be subtle, but they are there. So, in order to make those images glow with your joy, do something that you enjoy and get into a good mood before you come to the session. It will go a long way in helping your Los Angeles engagement photographer give you images that you love!
2. Groom yourselves properly and look your best. When you know that you look good, you will exude a confidence that will show through in the images. This will make the photos more attractive.
3. Wear something that looks nice on you, and choose good colors that will coordinate with what your significant other will be wearing. You do not need fancy clothes – just something attractive that will bring out your best features or will flatter your body. Your attire should complement with that of your loved one. Neutral colors like red, blue, white, and gray are easy to work with. Or, you can wear colors that will match the colors that you will use for your wedding.
4. Choose a time of year when there is the best lighting. This allows your engagement photographer to have the most flexibility in staging a shoot. Good lighting is absolutely crucial in producing the best results in images. The better the lighting, the more attractive the end results.
5. Choose a locale that has natural beauty. You may need to spend a little time researching into this in order to find the perfect place for you. You can find some recommendations in online postings, and the Los Angeles engagement photographer may have suggestions for you.
6. Consider bringing along some props or even your pet. These things are a part of who you are and what is important to you. If you have something that has special meaning to you, you should include that in your photos.
Cost of Los Angeles Engagement Photographers
You may wonder how much engagement photography will cost. Typically, Los Angeles engagement photography is included as part of a wedding photography package by most wedding photographers. When you purchase these in a bundle, you can often get a discount. You can also find engagement photography priced separately in its own package. You may not save much in terms of cost this way, but there are many professional photographers who will offer engagement photography portrait packages in this form. Prices can range from $200 to $1000 for professional images. You should determine what your budget is and find someone who can work within that. There are many options available, and you are sure to find someone who will fit your price and style.
Hiring an Los Angeles engagement photographer allows you to establish a relationship and to get to know each other before the big event. Think of your engagement photography session as a chance to get used to the professional in action. It gives you a chance to evaluate the photographer’s style and expertise and find out if this professional is indeed the perfect choice for your wedding photography. When you are choosing a photographer, you need to spend time in considering what you really want and whether the photographer can provide that to you. These photographs will capture your happy memories that you will cherish forever. So, it is important that you enjoy the best experience during your photo sessions. These will become a part of your exciting journey into the next phase of your life together with your loved one.